unique and patent-pending technology amplifies, labels and provides a visual qualitative result in a low-cost, disposable cassette in 30 minutes or less.
- Mesa Biotech’s unique test kits provide everything needed to conduct rapid molecular tests at the point-of-care.
- The palm-sized, reusable dock and disposable test cassette form a user-friendly system for use anywhere
- In 30 minutes or less of collecting a sample, the user can obtain a laboratory-quality molecular test result and take appropriate action.
- Proprietary assay design allows for the rapid development of a portfolio of tests for human, agricultural, or genetic disease targets.
- The flexibility of Mesa Biotech’s hardware design allows for rapid, sensitive, specific, multiplexed detection of disease targets in one easy-to-use device.
Mesa Biotech’s technology thus offers the simplicity, convenience and procedural familiarity
of traditional POC rapid immunoassays while providing the superior sensitivity, specificity and information content of laboratory-based molecular testing.
Why Mesa Biotech?
Mesa Biotech was founded by two Los Alamos National Laboratory scientists. Mesa Btech has 27 full-time employees and works with a team of ~10 consultants and contractors. The majority of the team holds M.S. or Ph.D. degrees in molecular biology or engineering
. Headquartered in an 16,700 square foot state of the art facility.
Proudly Located in SAN DIEGO in beautiful SAN DIEGO County
Checkout our company profile below to learn about exciting opportunities.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Contact Mesa Bio and request further information about opportunities.
HONG CAI, CEO